Friday, October 06, 2006

how crazy am i?


its hard to believe that tomorrow, my single life will be over, and i will be running head first into the age of the married world. however, it's not all bad. I am excited. i will be more excited once tomorrow comes and i am through talking in front of all those people. how i hate public speaking.
John and I spent our last unmarried day together today doing random stuff. everything for the wedding is done and ready, so we just did some running around and met my parents for lunch. so far, it's been great. I still don't know how i am going to get through tonight without John here. it's been so long since we've spent a night apart, that i have no idea how i am going to get through it. i'm going to miss him like crazy.

things with my ultrasound went great last week. I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant now, and I'm due May 22. I am so excited. i got a picture of my little peanut, which was totally awesome.
anyways, that's all until the wedding festivities are over, and i'll update when i get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home