Monday, October 09, 2006

and the deed is now done

it seems weird to me now that the wedding is over, and I'm an old married woman. It feels like the day went by so fast. I was ridiculously calm until I got into the car to go to the wedding. That's when the panic set in. When we got to the hall, and I met my dad, I felt like throwing up. It was crazy. walking up the aisle, all I said to my dad was, I think I'm going to puke. But once I got there, and looked at John, I calmed down quite a bit. Although, he didn't really help my situation when I was holding his hands, he was shaking. But the whole thing was truly amazing. I don't have the pictures back yet, but when I do, I will be sure to post them up here, so people can see how it went down.
So now begins the wonderful task of changing my name. What a pain. It is so much work, just to change a few letters...haha.
And so ends the first blog of Mrs. Aimee Burns

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Tara Fears said...

HELLO! Congrats! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you! - I'm READING! And you BETTER post a whole bunch of wedding pictures when you get them back! I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting! Love Ya! Congrats again!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home