Wednesday, October 11, 2006

and back to work I go


I've decided that after being off for 9 days, I really don't want to venture back to work. John and I have had some amazing times together these past few days, and it seems a real shame to ruin that with work. HAHA. I'm still in awe about the wedding. Everything went so well. I was so worried that something would go wrong but it went so smoothly. Once we get the rest of the pictures back, I'll post pictures of the rings and stuff.
My mom probably made the day. During the reception, she definately spilled gravy on her white shirt. So what does she do? She picks up the PURPLE napkin on the table and trys to wipe up the gravy. So the dye from the napkin turns her white shirt purple. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard. It was SO funny. She put the whole reception on hold while she went home to change. She came back with two extra changes of shirts in the car incase she did something stupid again.
We had such an amazing time. John and I had to buy a new mattress after sleeping in the hotel that night. Ours was in desparate need for a lift, and John made me very aware of that. But after we got the new one, I'm glad that we spent the money on it, because we are both sleeping much better, and in a couple months, I'm going to need all the sleep that I can get.
Mom held up very well at the wedding. We were all a little surprised, I think. For weeks before the wedding, she was going on about how she was going to need a beach towel and stuff like that, but she was so good. I saw some tears, but that's normal for the mother of the bride to be a little emotional.
I don't really feel like anything have changed so far. I haven't even begun the whole name change thing yet. Eventually I will, but right now, it just seems like way too much work. haha.
I'll be back tomorrow with some more pictures and some stuff to share.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger Tara Fears said...

Hey Aims! Don't worry! I haven't even started my name change stuff yet either! Ha! Post more pictures!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home