Monday, October 23, 2006

more wedding pictures

well, since Tara has been on my back to get more pictures up, today is the day. HAHA. just kid

ding Tara, I promise! Most of them turned out really nicely. i'm having a hard time picking the ones that i want to post. haha. The pictures are definately a reminder of how wonderful the day was. It still seems like a blur to me at times, but the pictures are helping to fill in the gaps in my memory. It kind of makes me want to do it all over again! haha, not really. I'm kidding. It was so much work, but it was definately worth it.

I'm finding that life hasn't really changed though. I guess that's what happens when you live together before you get married. Things just don't seem to change. You are already used to living together, and you already know what you dislike about how the person lives...haha.

Tara has also been asking a lot about the baby. Not a whole lot has changed. I am tired a lot though, and find it tough to get through my shifts at work sometimes. The baby just seems to be sucking the life out of me in a way. The baby is taking all of my nourishment and stuff and leaving me with pretty much nothing. haha. That's really the only problem I'm having at this point. I haven't had any morning sickness at all. I feel like I am going to be sick at times, but so far, that hasn't happened. And I would be quite happy if that didn't happen! Ha! I haven't been sick since I was in grade 8, and that was a long time ago. I don't plan on starting now.

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to discuss prenatal screening with my doctor. I am pretty sure that I am not going to do it. It only tells you the CHANCES that the child has of having certain diseases. And there is no history of any of these diseases in the family, so I figure, why waste the time and resources on the tests? It wouldn't make an difference to me anyways. I would still have the baby, and I would still love the child just as much. God will give me what he wants me to have, and I will deal with that and accept that. It's not like I'm alone. I will have all the help i need from my wonderful husband. He's been so good with me. The only side effect of the pregnancy that I seem to be having is being overly emotional. I cry a lot and it's always over stupid things that I shouldn't be crying about. Simple things just set me off. But John is always there by my side, comforting me and making sure that I'm alright. And that means more to me than anything.

I've only really had one food craving. and thats chips. I absolutely love potato chips right now. They just seem to make me happy these days. And i've realized very quickly that you eat less at a time, but you eat more often.

The only thing that is hard on me right now is that John and I work opposite shifts. I really don't see him very much, and that's kind of hard when you just get married and never see your husband, but we're making it work. I wish he was home with me more often, but sometimes that just doesn't work in our favour. Hopefully one day soon it will work out for us.

anyways, that's my update for today. hopefully Tara is happy with more pictures. there's plenty more, and i'll get more up with my next blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home