Thursday, August 14, 2008

just for Tara...haha



So this update is for Tara. The last one wasn't good enough...haha.


Well, John and I are currently living with my parents. We are trying to pay off some debts and save up some money. My sister Sarah, and her husband are currently pregnant aswell. Sarah is due on October 10th. Her husband, Clayton, is living here with us right now too, while Sarah finishes up working in Wasaga Beach before her maternity leave. It's a pretty full house right now because Matt is home for the summer aswell.


I go back to work in 6 weeks. I'm still working at Walmart for the time being, but I am thinking about starting a daycare in the spring so I can be home with Cameron.



This is the little man a couple days ago. He's going to be a little charmer I'm sure. I'll post again soon. I really will try harder this time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home