Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my first week

well my first week of work is in and done. it wasn't as bad as i thought. it's a nice break from my usual pace of being a mom. I miss Cameron like crazy while I'm at work though. But I know he's being taken care of.
I'm lucky enough to have a four day weekend now, which is much needed. I'm not used to this work thing...lol. my body is telling me to rest all the time, but with an 8 month son, there is no rest...like they say, no rest for the weary.
I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on. I'm hoping to only be there until spring anyways, so I just need to look at the light at the end of the tunnel!!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Blogger Tara Fears said...

Need some updates and LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!! How are things going?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home