Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Another Chapter Ended

I sit here slightly depressed. I think it's just hitting me now that I have to go back to work in less than 3 weeks. It really does suck. I look at Cameron, sleeping in his crib, and it hurts, because soon, that won't be me putting him to bed. I'll be at work when Cameron goes to sleep. I'll leave him with the sitter at 3pm and won't see him again til morning. This is not going to be easy, but money-wise, it is something that I have to do right now.
My sister and her husband are in the process of moving in to my mom's house here aswell. Mom's little three bedroom house with 6 adults and soon to be 2 babies. It will definately be an interesting experience. I'm not really sure how we're all going to cope with it, but all we can do is our best at this point I suppose.
Living on your own is just too expensive right now. And I thank my parents for letting John and I live here to offset some costs. We're hoping that we will be able to move in the spring, but we'll have to see how the money situation is then, and if we can save up enough money to make that work right now.
I started a babysitting job in the mornings, so from 6am to 3:30pm, I have an 11 month old and my 7 month old. It is definately interesting and it keeps me very busy, but I'm enjoying it all the same.
Thats all for now I think.
(Tara: are you impressed that I'm back again so soon?? cuz i am!!! haha)
Until next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home