Monday, September 08, 2008

Photo Shoot

John and I took Cameron to Barrie today for his first photo shoot! He was SO good. I'm still in shock at how well behaved he was. In less than an hour and a half, the photographer had taken 2000 photos. She had no more memory cards, so that was the end! haha. We should get the discs from the shoot in about a week, so I'll put some up here when the time comes. He looked so handsome!!
So the countdown to working is getting closer. In 14 days, I will be at work right now. It's kind of scary. But I know that my babysitter will take good care of Cameron. Sometimes I feel like I'm going back to work just to pay for the sitter though. But my mom will take him some nights too, so that will cost me a lot less.
I'm slowly getting my sale group on Facebook organized so I can hopefully sell some stuff that's kicking around here.
Tomorrow, we're going to open Cameron's savings account. I'm pretty excited. I swear the kid has more money than me, but I suppose since I have none, that it isn't very hard to do...HAHA!
Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home